e2E Group respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy and cookies notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
e2E is the controller of personal information and is subject to the Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
What information we hold:
The categories of personal information that we collect include:
- Corporate contact information (such as name, email address, phone number)
- Correspondence information (such as email correspondence and meeting notes)
- Corporate transactional and financial information (such as quotes, orders and invoices which include your personal information)
- If you visit our offices you will be required to provide your name, proof of identity and where appropriate Company name. Additionally, we operate CCTV at our offices.
Why we hold your information:
We use your information to:
- Respond to your enquiry
- Pursue or fulfil a contract, agreement or partnership with your organisation
- Explore future business opportunities with your organisation
- To send you email marketing where it is either in our legitimate interest to do so or you have consented to receive marketing
- Comply with the law regarding data disclosure and sharing
- To comply with health and safety legislation
- For the prevention and detection of crime
- Comply with our contractual and legal obligations
Lawful basis for holding this information:
Under GDPR, we are able to process information on certain legal grounds. In the case of your information, we collect and use information under the following bases: fulfilment of contract, where it is in our legitimate interest to do so, where we have a legal obligation or where you have consented to the processing.
Much of the information you provide to us is necessary for us to facilitate business partnerships with your organisation and failure to supply such information may mean that we are unable to enter into or continue a business relationship with you. We will only ever ask you for the minimum personal data to fulfil the task in hand. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
We store information securely and in line with our Data Protection Policy and associated procedures.
We hold your information for the following timeframes:
- Contact information – up to six years after our last contact with you
- Correspondence information – up to seven years after the correspondence took place
- Corporate financial information – up to seven years after the date of issue
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Disclosure of your information:
We will not disclose or share your information with anyone unless it is necessary and in line with the purpose for which it was collected; we may also disclose your information where we are required to do so by law.
Requesting access to your personal data:
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to:
- Request access to the information we hold about you (Subject Access Request)
- Be informed of the identity of the controller, the reasons for processing your personal data and other relevant information necessary to ensure the fair and transparent processing of personal data
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, removed or destroyed
Data security and protection:
- We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
In order to make a Subject Access Request or to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please use the following contact details:
Full name: e2E Services Limited
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 3 Silver Court, Watchmead, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7 1LT
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/